Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Added image

  1. #1
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    I added an image to my "New Arrival" album. It isn't exactly a "new arrival" anymore, but it is so cute, and very Summer-y. Here is the album. I will take a picture of Jess in her new outfit, also from AGPLA soon.

  2. #2
    Polly Marie
    Guest Polly Marie's Avatar

    Post

    I love Molly's new swimwear. A very good picture of Molly. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    Polly Marie

  3. #3
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This is one of my favorite Molly outfits, the bathing suit is a Terry cloth-type material, the shoes are espadrilles, the necklace is very cute with a cluster of fake seashells on it, the sunglasses are adorable coral glasses (plastic), there is a green and coral blow-up beach ball, an avacado-green doll-sized towel, and trading cards. This set is well worth the money. My only complaint is that my Molly's feet seem to be different sizes, so one sandal looks like it is on her foot further than the other foot. I would give this outfit an A-. I wasn't crazy about it when it first came out, but since I saw it in person at AGPLA in April, I like it a lot better! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Molly is a happenin girl.

    [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Molly looks really tan, which isn't intentional, her arms are a bit dirty, but around the Summer time it looks like Molly is all nice and tanned. [img]wink.gif[/img] I added two more pictures, #s 10, and 11.

  6. #6
    fly-away
    Guest fly-away's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by Kit 1934:
    It always bothered me that my dolls looked more tan than me. [img]redface.gif[/img] I just get sunburns and freckles in the sun so that makes me a little envious, too.

    Cute album. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Me too.....I even have a freckle that is partly on my LIP...

    I love the club outfit too. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •